Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A bit about me

My name is Leanne and I'm mad about quilting and doing stitcheries, I am married to a wonderful and very patient man who puts up with all my fabric and crafts spread throughout the house, we have 3 boys who keep me very busy, Daniel is 12, Jacob is 9 and Nicky is 8.
I work part time as a teachers assistant and in between doing that and looking after my family, I love to quilt, right now I'm working on Leanne's house Journey of a quilter, its such a pretty quilt, I'm also doing Girls Day out as a block of the month. I have plenty of other quilts on the go but far too many to mention in my first blog.
Ok thats it for today, I'm off to see what else i can add to my blog page, I'll post some photos soon.

Leanne

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Welcome to blogland Leanne!!
I am also doing Journey of a Quilter. I have finished the top, just waiting on some backing I have ordered then I am going to quilt it using pearl thread.
x Sarah

Leanne said...

HI Sarah
Thankyou for such a lovely welcome, I'm suyre I'm going to enjoy working onmy blog, I just loved yours.
I look foreward to hearing about your quilting on your Journey of a quilter quilt.
Until next time.
Leanne

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...