Friday, April 4, 2008

I've been tagged

Ok I have been tagged by my dear friend Cathy (Gee thanks Cathy) let me think of 7 things I can tell you about myself.

1. I moved to Tassie 2 1/2 years ago,
2. I don't drink alcohol but I love a good cuppa
3. I'm left handed
4. I like to have a routine but I never stick to it.
5. I buy fabric even if I don't need it, a girl can never have enough fabric
6. I don't cope without enough sleep.
7. I'm enjoying blogging more than I thought I would.

Right, time to move on to other things

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I just knew you would love this one!!!

Leanne said...

I hope I did it right, I wasn't sure what to write about.

Sarah said...

LOL!! Where did you move here from??
Sarah x

Leanne said...

HI Sarah
We lived in Perth WA for 4 years, it was time for a change of scenery so we moved here and I've never been happier. I know we won't be moving again,

Leanne x

Christine said...

Glad you're enjoying the blogging experience. Thanks for sharing.

Saturday Sewing Session

 Hi there, do you ever have those weeks where you feel as though you haven't accomplished much? I have had one of those weeks and I do...