Sunday, November 2, 2008

Presents from my angel

Well here they are, all my wondeful gifts from peggy in Canada, Peggy was my secret angel in Helen Stubbings "An Angels Stitcher swap", it was good fun, we all had to make at least 3 handmade gifts to send to our partner, Peggy spoilt me and sent a few extra goodies, I'm one lucky girl thats for sure.
Such a sweet bag, its all quilted as well and feels so nice.

Don't you just love my scissor holder, Peggy even sent the scissors.


Some reading material when I need inspiration.




Gorgeous autumn fabric, these colours are my favourite.



The big box the postie delivered.





4 comments:

a good yarn said...

That's a fantastic haul of lovely handmade goodies, magazines and pretty fabric. Hooray for Peggy! No wonder you're chuffed.

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

Cathy said...

Lucky you!! Wish I had joined now! Cathy

Fer said...

You are definitely the Queen of swaps! Lucky you!!

Tine said...

Hello from Denmark. So YOU're my secret stitching angel!! I received your fantastic gifts. Thank you so much! You do some beautiful work, and I love the things you sent me. Thank you also for sharing so much inspiration here on your blog. This was my first visit, but not my last!
Tine

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...