Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ta Da...

Well the journey is now over, my quilt is finished, I am so happy with it, I plan to enter it in our quilt exhibition in September. I quilted it all over with a flower design and it turned out so well.
I have finally talked Lillian into doing a blog for the shop, check it out so you can see our new things, she is doing a great job so far. We have lots of new fabrics coming in so I can't wait for those. I'm thinking of new projects to make all the time. Happy sewing to you all.





9 comments:

Kerri said...

I love the look of that quilt. I would love to make one one day. Thanks for show us

Isabella said...

Looks really good leanne, good luck with the show

Maree: said...

Lovely Quilt...another Finish.
cheers

Mari said...

Oh, that is one of my favourites of your quilts :D Lovely! Good luck, I keep my fingers crossed for you.

a good yarn said...

Oh Leanne, it's a triumph! All those hours of work and now you have this beautiful quilt to show for it. You should be very pleased with your efforts. I'm sure the quilt will be a big hit at the exhibition. Ann :)

Lynda said...

Absolutely beautiful Leanne.

Fer said...

Well done Leanne!

Jan said...

I can't wait to see it in the flesh! Looks wonderful.

Christine said...

Congratulations. Your quilt looks wonderful.

Mini quilts

 Hi there, so sorry for my long absence. July flew by within a blink of an eye and then it was August. I have been busy doing lots of sewi...