Thursday, December 24, 2009

Its almost christmas

We are on the countdown until christmas morning now, my boys are very excited and I must admit so am I. I love watching their faces when they open their presents. Yesterday I received my secret santa gifts from my Friends in stitching group, One gift I was allowed to open And it was this great banner, it really makes my loungroom so christmassey. (Is that a word)
Today I gave this gorgeous cushion made by me to my dear friend Cathy for christmas, she was thrilled when she opened it. I really enjoyed making this, its a Lynette Anderson design. Well I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a safe and happy new year.




6 comments:

Christine said...

Merry Christmas, Leanne. I LOVE the cushion you made for Cathy ... lucky lady. The Christmas banner looks great ... definitely very Christmassy.

orkaloca said...

Hi Leanne,
I wish you a christmas full of love and joy !!!
love

Silvia

Mari said...

Wish you had a lovely christmas time with your family. I am also happy to have spotted my little pressie on your decoration =)

Love, Mari

a good yarn said...

Merry Christmas, Leanne! I hope your family had a special day. The cushion is so beautiful - Lynette's designs are always delightful. The banner is fabulous! I think I just might be making one for our house fpor next Christmas. Ann :-)

Colleen said...

Merry Christmas! That pillow is adorable! Keep watching your mail ;o)

Lynette Anderson said...

The pillow looks gorgeous, thank you so much for showing it.
Best wishes for the new year
Lynettex

Mini quilts

 Hi there, so sorry for my long absence. July flew by within a blink of an eye and then it was August. I have been busy doing lots of sewi...