Saturday, March 13, 2010

A couple of finishes

I have had a busy time with my sewing recently, I finished a gift for my Friends in Stitching group so I can post that on Monday, I quilted my dresden plate table runner, it is now on my dressing table in my bedroom. It looks lovely on there I finished another mini Laura's legacy quilt, now I just need to hand quilt it.
I bought this beautiful fabric from work yesterday, it came in during the week and I just had to have some. Its called Garden party by Black bird designs. I have a project in mind already.


I also bought this book, it has some beautiful quilts in it.



I want to make this one. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and find some sewing time,






4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Oh Leanne, your table runner is delightful! I too fell for Garden Party when I saw it but have been good and not purchased it yet (the cupboard is alredy groaning). That book looks as though it has some interesting patterns. Happy Stitching, Ann :-)

Sarah said...

Busy, busy as always Leanne - shopping AND stitching! Love you new Table Runner! I have never done a DP before..... was it very hard?
x Sarah

Country Log Cabin Quilter said...

A lovely runner for your dressing table! And I love the mini also. The fabric is lovely as well.

Christine said...

I LOVE your tablerunner Leanne. Looks delightful. The new book looks interesting ... not seen that one before.

Mini quilts

 Hi there, so sorry for my long absence. July flew by within a blink of an eye and then it was August. I have been busy doing lots of sewi...