Sunday, June 6, 2010

A couple of finishes..

I have had such a busy week, I worked an extra 10 hours this week which was great, Poor Lillian was sick so I ran the shop. I love being in there amongst all the beautiful fabrics and chatting with the customers. Yesterday before I started work I quilted my table runners on the long arm machine. One of the perks of my job is I can quilt my own projects whenever I like. Thanks Lillian. Below is my Indigo, Pewter and Honey table runner made from scraps, its quite long and looks so pretty, today I sewed the binding on now i just need to hand sew it down on the back. This is my favourite table runner, its the length of my 6 seater kitchen table and looks beautiful on the light coloured wood. I Hope you all found some sewing time this weekend.


8 comments:

Maree: said...

Wish I had Your Job...sounds Great...Love your Table Runner looks right at home..
cheers

Pauline said...

hi Leanne,
just love indigo pewter and honey fabrics..love love..they look nice in whatever you make..nice runners

Jo in TAS said...

Lucky you but poor Lillian, I hope she's feeling better soon. Gorgeous table runners!

Catherine said...

Beautiful work as usual!! Cathyxx

730A_ngelinaRabideau0 said...

苗栗聊天彰化聊天室二聊天勢苗栗聊天室ut中部人聊天猛插陰道現上成人影片現上免費現上免費a片現上免費影片現上情色片現上影片甜心寶貝片區甜心寶貝區情愛貼片情愛卡通情愛小說情色成人站情色的影片情色按摩免費線上看情色圖貼區情色圖網站情色熊貓貼圖情色網路遊戲情色聞學情色影片片情色影片放映區情典獄長情侶做愛片情侶影片線上看武俠小說 亂倫小說 69成人6k聊天室

Linda C said...

Your indigo pewter and honey table runner looks great. l have been playing with this fabric, also making hour glass blocks. Its a great range. Did you see the circle quilt made with it over on my blog? Thanks for sharing.

a good yarn said...

They look fabulous Leanne. You are so lucky to have access to the long arm. As for the shop - well, it's a tough job but someone has to do it. Good thing it's you! Cheers, Ann :-)

AshleyRemley12俊財 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday Sewing Session

 Hi there, do you ever have those weeks where you feel as though you haven't accomplished much? I have had one of those weeks and I do...