Thursday, March 3, 2011

I couldn't help myself

When I got to work yesterday I was so excited to see this gorgeous fabric sitting on the counter, I have admired this range on the internet for quite some time and pondered over buying some. Well I couldn't help myself and I ended up buying a layer cake, plus I put another layer cake aside to buy next week, I have a quilt in mind already for these fabrics, stay tuned for more.. I can't wait to start cutting.
Today I recieved my block of the month of the Civil War chronicles, I can't wait to start that either. Oh if only I didn't have to sleep I could get so much sewing done.

The fabrics are so lovely, reproductions have to be my favourites.


Another "couldn't help myself " moment was last night at dinner time, I made home made pizzas on pita bread, the pizzas were as big as the dinner plate, when I sat down to eat mine and offer to cut up pizza slices Nicky was already into his. I just had to take his photo.
I hope you found some sewing time today.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! you received your BOM, exciting stuff.
The pizza looks yum also

Chookyblue...... said...

hey the fabrics are gorgeous in the kit aren't they.........

Roseanne said...

I will be waiting to see what you make out of the fabric. THE Pizza look yummy if I only could eat it through the screen.

Isabella said...

Well now who could blame you Leanne that fabric is soo cute and I'm sure Lilian wont mind one little bit :)

Susan said...

Gosh that pizza looks yummy. So does the delightful fabric, can't wait to see what you make with it. xx

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...