Thursday, March 3, 2011

I couldn't help myself

When I got to work yesterday I was so excited to see this gorgeous fabric sitting on the counter, I have admired this range on the internet for quite some time and pondered over buying some. Well I couldn't help myself and I ended up buying a layer cake, plus I put another layer cake aside to buy next week, I have a quilt in mind already for these fabrics, stay tuned for more.. I can't wait to start cutting.
Today I recieved my block of the month of the Civil War chronicles, I can't wait to start that either. Oh if only I didn't have to sleep I could get so much sewing done.

The fabrics are so lovely, reproductions have to be my favourites.


Another "couldn't help myself " moment was last night at dinner time, I made home made pizzas on pita bread, the pizzas were as big as the dinner plate, when I sat down to eat mine and offer to cut up pizza slices Nicky was already into his. I just had to take his photo.
I hope you found some sewing time today.



5 comments:

Sue ♥ said...

Yay! you received your BOM, exciting stuff.
The pizza looks yum also

Chookyblue...... said...

hey the fabrics are gorgeous in the kit aren't they.........

Roseanne said...

I will be waiting to see what you make out of the fabric. THE Pizza look yummy if I only could eat it through the screen.

Isabella said...

Well now who could blame you Leanne that fabric is soo cute and I'm sure Lilian wont mind one little bit :)

Susan said...

Gosh that pizza looks yummy. So does the delightful fabric, can't wait to see what you make with it. xx

Mini quilts

 Hi there, so sorry for my long absence. July flew by within a blink of an eye and then it was August. I have been busy doing lots of sewi...