Sunday, April 24, 2016

Autumn

 Autumn is my favourite time of year, there is a nip in the air and its the time we think about getting our firewood in for those cold winter nights.
 All week I have been thinking I really should take some photos of the beautiful trees in my my area and so this morning I did just that.

 I drive through here every morning when I take my son to school, Its so pretty right now.
 I took a few sewing projects with me for a little photo shoot, I love to do this.

 They look so nice amongst the leaves.
 This table runner blends right in with the Autumn leaves.

So that's how I spent my Sunday morning. Time for some sewing now.

Have a great day.

11 comments:

Susan said...

Autumn is my favourite too. Love the colours of the leaves, perfect for a crafty photo shoot.

Patchwork and Play said...

It was a beautiful day in Melbourne today too! Haven't we been spoilt with our Autumn weather this year? It's fun to take our projects out on photo shoots, isn't it? Think I might do that tomorrow!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Autum is a beautiful time...love your projects .... Great photos 💖💖💖

Raewyn said...

Beautiful photos! I love Autumn too!

Christine Barnsley said...

Beautiful photographs Leanne and lovely projects too! Have a lovely week! Christine x

a good yarn said...

Mine too but we don't get such a lovely display as you do there in Tassie. At least the air is cooler and I wore my first scarf of the season yesterday.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful photos. The colours are glorious and your projects look lovely amongst the beauty x

Anthea said...

I'm definitely an Autumn girl too, Leanne... such a pretty area to drive by each day... it's fun to take a closer look at those places! x

Helen Philipps said...

Gorgeous photos...and such lovely projects too. Enjoy your golden autumn days!
Helen xox

Lynda said...

It is a lovely time of year and the weather here has been fabulous - spring is my favourite - I love the little tinge of warmth in the air. Love what you've been making lately.

Stormy said...

Your projects are always so pretty! I was confused why you were posting autumn pictures in the spring, then I remembered where you lived. (A long way away from Texas) Too funny! Autumn is my favorite season too. Gorgeous trees!

Saturday Sewing Session

 Hi there, do you ever have those weeks where you feel as though you haven't accomplished much? I have had one of those weeks and I do...