Monday, February 2, 2009

A quick project

Here is a project I started last week, it was in the Australian country threads magazine a couple of issues ago, its by Natalie Bird. I have blanket stitched all the design now I just need to put the borders on, today I started another small wall hanging out of the same issue by Sally Giblin, I haven't taken a photo yet but will show you soon, its so sweet. I finished another Sally Giblin cushion which is so pretty, its for a sample for Esme's where I work, I'll show you that next time.Now the weather has cooled down I'm ready to get back into my projects.

4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Wow, Leanne, you are so clever at turning out these delightful projects. I don't mind Australian Country Threads but I don't buy every issue.

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

Rebecca said...

Looking good can't wait to see it compleated. Hope the weather stay's cooler for you and no more of the hot days

Christine said...

Looking good ... I love the little bluebird. You are being very productive.
Christine

Fer said...

Too cute!

Saturday Sewing Session

 Hi there, do you ever have those weeks where you feel as though you haven't accomplished much? I have had one of those weeks and I do...