Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another project underway

My new years resolution this year was to finish all the projects I have started so I am working through a few of them and making heaps of progress. I'm sure I'll start a few new ones along the way but thats half the fun of quilting don't you think. When we get new patterns come into the shop I say to Lillian oh I want to make that. I love my job.This pattern is Natalie Bird's design called From the Heart, I have used similar fabrics to the book and they are so pretty. 3 blocks down only 6 to go.


7 comments:

Stina said...

I love this one.. ohhh its so pretty!! :o)

Isabella said...

Love your stitchery, tell Lillian I was asking for her

Yvette said...

I love those blocks. The fabrics you chose are perfect and you stitchery is so precise.

a good yarn said...

More pretty stitcheries and Natalie Bird's designs are irresistible.

Happy Stitchng...Ann :)

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

Such pretty stitchery! I LOVE it!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very nice...love your quilt on the previous post as well...

Roseanne said...

love the colour you used in your stitchery. They look beautiful.

Time flies........

Hi everyone. I really didn't mean to leave it so long between posts but the days have come and gone so quickly lately. Do you find t...