Sunday, November 1, 2009

Christmas gathering at Campania

What a wonderful weekend I have had. Yesterday I went to Campanina with my lovely friends Cathy, Meredith and Christine, The day was hosted by the Quilted Crow girls Leonie And Deidre. The guest designers were Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan. I was very excited to meet them, Rosie sat at our table for a chat and she was lovely,

These are Leanne's projects that she brought with her for her display, they are so sweet. I think I'll have to make a pincushion or three.



This was the project leanne designed for the day, I chose to do this one, its very pretty. I'll show you my version in a day or two, yes Cathy I have nearly finished. (And you thought I wouldn't, didn't you) Cathy is always teasing me about not finishing things.
I have many more photos to show you but I'll save them for tomorrow and I'll show you projects from Rosalie's new book, they are goegeous. Happy sewing to you all.



5 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

I know you must have had so much fun...:o)
Lovethe patterns!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful time you must have had! I would love to hear both of them speak :o)

Christine said...

A great day. I enjoyed my time with you girls. Hope you are feeling better.
Christine

Sarah said...

Hey Leanne!
It was a great day - you wasnt feeling well either?
I have just got back into my stitching for the day.
x Sarah

a good yarn said...

How exciting to meet Leanne and Rosalie!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...