Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dear Jane

Yesterday we had our Dear Jane class, it was just the 3 of us which was nice. I finished an applique block and yesterday morning before the class I made the other 2 blocks. I have made about 40 blocks so far. I am enjoying this quilt but I don't know if I'll ever make the whole thing, maybe I'll make a mini Dear jane.

I did treat myself to a new book that we got in the shop on Friday. I have been looking at this book for ages. I love anything to do with the olden days, I will enjoy reading the letters among the patterns.
I hope you found some sewing time this weekend.


5 comments:

Suzi-q said...

Nice Dear Jane blocks Lizzie, I have been checking out that book also but still haven't weakened as I am Dear Jane also

Chookyblue...... said...

I got the book in the mail last week too.........started reading the stories.....

Maree: said...

your DJ Blocks are Lovely..there is so much work in this quilt so Good On You for getting them done...
cheers

LeGarten佳琳 said...

聰明的人喜歡猜心 雖然每次都猜對了卻失去了自己的心 ..................................................

Jan said...

I really miss the DJ group!!! Love your blocks.

Around the garden

 Hi there, not a lot of sewing going on around here lately because I have been  busy spending my time in the garden. This time of year is ...