Sunday, July 25, 2010

Remember when part 4

I have had a very good sewing weekend, I finished part 4 of Remember when quilt, there is so much work in each block, they do look lovely though when you sit back and look at what you have achieved. These little sun flowers were fun to do.

I have made myself a new block keeper, I bought some light foam board from the office works store and it works a treat. It holds everything neatly and in place.


I sewed a piece of polyester wadding to the inside to hold my blocks, they stick quite well,



Today I had a play with my paper piecing project, its coming together beautifully, now I just need to make a few more leaves to complete each block. I hope you found some sewing time today.





7 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

I really need to make a block keeper like that! Lovely blocks too!

DAWNIE said...

Your quilt is looking lovely - Libby Richardson does some lovely designs. Your block keep is great - am sure you will put it to goog use.

Ruth said...

The Remember block is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what comes next. Your block keeper looks great!

Roseanne said...

Some great sewing. A very good week end love what you have made.

Pauline said...

very nice leanne..i wonder how mine will look..i have decided to advertise this bom before I finish it..as I will prolly be working on it when I am 99!!!!!! I am soooooo slow....yours is looking great!!

a good yarn said...

I do love your flower blocks Leanne! The block keeper is delightful too! I shall have to make one for when I start my paper pieced blocks. Remember When is such a charming design. It's always a treat to visit your blog and see your wonderful projects. Ann :-)

Sweetie-Scraps said...

Genius! Absolutely brilliant! And gorgeous too!
xoxo, Cheryl

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...