Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas stitching

When looking at blogs I always admire the christmas quilts people have on display. It always makes their rooms looks cozy. I decided to make one for us, although it won't be ready until next christmas. Its a Natalie Bird pattern and as I absolutely love stitchery I will enjoy making this quilt,
The fabric I am using is the new French General called Maison De Garence, its beautiful.



I decided to use my scraps and make some hexagons, I have a quilt planned for these, more to come on that.
I hope you all have a good week leading up to christmas. Until next time, happy sewing.



3 comments:

Lynda said...

Your Christmas quilt will be beautiful Leanne using those fabrics. Merry Christmas

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Lizzie... I think your Christmas quilt will be beautiful and can't waite to see it don... I love doing stitchery's in quilts it just gives it more to the quilts... Merry Christmas... :)

Christine said...

Love that pattern .. is on my 'to do' list. Looks great in the French General fabrics.

Mini quilts

 Hi there, so sorry for my long absence. July flew by within a blink of an eye and then it was August. I have been busy doing lots of sewi...