Friday, December 31, 2010

Home for Christmas

We have just retuned from 10 wonderful days at my in -laws house. My husband and I grew up there and lived there until we got married so even though my parents no longer live there its still like going home. We all had such a good time.
Paul's parents live out of town in the bush as my boys would say and we were very amused with all the letter boxes on the side of the road.

The boys kept themselves amused by running around the bush with their new nerf guns they got for christmas, I even had a go as well.


I went walking nearly everyday and saw my first fox. I don't know who was more scared, me or the fox. The bush is beautiful, so many birds to listen to and see.





The boys had a turn at sitting on Pa's antique Fordson tractors, I was playing with my camera and found it takes sepia photos, so I had to try that out. I've only had my camera for 2 years. Just goes to show how much I know about modern technology. lol








We even got to see a baby possum, it was so cute.






The boys finished off a hard day in the spa with their cousins.
I'll be back later on to show you my purchases from a quilt shop I found and my christmas presents.








3 comments:

Mari said...

Lovely pics Leanne. Sepia ones are beautiful, so calm. I do use that setting sometimes too. Your boys have grown alot I have to say :D Hope you have had a wonderful holidays and I wish you my friend Happy new year too! <3

Unknown said...

Great Pics from your Holiday...Happy New Year.

Marina said...

Sounds and looks like a great trip. The little possum is so cuuuuute.
Hope you have a happy new year with lots and lots of sewing days eheheh

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...