Wednesday, February 29, 2012

1950's Sewing circle stitchery pattern

These patterns are now sold, thanks for looking. I have been cleaning out my cupboard and I found these 12 set of patterns that I no longer need as I have almost finished this quilt so I thought I would try and sell it. The Australian designer behind these great drawings is Robyn Allen-Waters.



Unfortunately the patterns don't come with the buttons as I used them on my quilt.





All the patterns are in perfect 2nd hand condition and come in the cute little bag pictured below.

















All I am asking is $50 for the patterns. I will ship international but as I can't accept foreign currency we can maybe work out a trade.
If you want to see more pictures please just ask.

























If you are interested please leave a comment or send me an e-mail.














2 comments:

Kathy said...

Leanne, these are lovely: If I've managed to get in first I would love to take them off your hands:) I'll pop in Friday to say hello:)

Anonymous said...

such cute patterns.xx

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...