Saturday, February 9, 2013

Initial heart swap

 Yesterday I received these beautiful gifts from Karen for the Initial heart swap. Look at my lovely little pillow, its so soft and cuddly. I think its knitted. I don't knit and the wool is very fluffy so I think its knitted.
 A cute little glass elephant and some yummy chocolates, thankyou Karen I love my gifts.
 These are the gifts I made for my partner Carol, 2 initialed  mug rugs. With hearts on them of course.
 Today I started a new quilt for christmas. Yes I know its a little early in the year but I just loved the fabric so much I couldn't wait to get started. I'll share pics of my progress with you tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend.

7 comments:

Noela said...

Lovely gifts given and received. Hugs....

Anonymous said...

I love the gifts you received Leanne,that cushion is so special ,such a beautiful swap parcel to receive.xx

a good yarn said...

So beautiful! It's so nice to receive such thoughtful gifts.

De said...

Lovely gifts

Cathy said...

A Christmas quilt...is that "the" Christmas quilt....cant wait to see what your up to now you mad buggar!! xx

Karen said...

So glad you like the cushion. I really wanted to make you something you didnt already have and yes it is knitted. The elephant was spotted by husbeast when I went in to get the ribbon and was too cute to resist.
It was a fun swap.

debbie said...

Nice gifts. That cushion is so unique, very pretty. This was such a nice swap to join in to.
debbie

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...