Saturday, July 19, 2014

Friday night sew in.

 Last night was very productive for me, I made 2 Round and Round blocks, they are so much fun to put together. The pattern is by Thimbleblossoms and I used lots of Bonnie and Camille fabrics and a few other favourites.

 I have made 5 blocks now only 2 to go, Can't wait to get this one finished.
To finish the night off and relax a little before bed I basted some hexagons for a new design, I love this fabric. Its so pretty and girly.


Do you ever have days where you plan to do so much but you feel like you haven't achieved anything. I had a day like that today.
Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

What did everyone else who joined Friday night sew in get up to? click here to go and see.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

12 comments:

Melody said...

Love those quilt blocks and hexie prep is very relaxing.

Kim said...

Your Round and Round is looking great. The hexies are cute.

Fiona said...

your round and round is fantastic ... so effective and cute little hexies... it's ok to have days like that ... tomorrow is another day...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your blocks look fantastic...

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely blocks, I agree Hexies are relaxing.

retdairyqueen said...

Loving what you are doing

Christine M said...

Your quilt is coming along nicely, Leanne.

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

Your Round and Round blocks are fantastic. My whole week has felt like I did not finish anything!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous blocks and your hexies are very pretty xx

Wendy said...

Your blocks are so pretty...I like the design as well...don't you just love making hexagons...

Jeanette said...

Love your blocks & hexies. Hugs, xx

Ruth said...

I love the circles of friendship stars! That makes a lovely quilt. And, yes, days where nothing seems to get accomplished…tell me about that! Where does the time go?

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...