Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July

 I received 3 beautiful gifts from  Tracy  and they are beautiful. My pretty stocking is so cute, love the Reindeer.

 I'm sure Tracy has read on my blog how much I love crochet as she made me the most sweetest snowflake bunting,
And I think my santa ornament will look right at home on my christmas tree this year,

Thankyou so much Tracy, I love everything you have made me, thankyou to Cheryll for organising such a fun swap.



I'm off to Hobart tomorrow to go to Craft and Quilt fair, its been a bit disappointing in previous years so I'm hoping  its a bit better this time.

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts and another fun swap

barb's creations said...

What a fun swap this has been, gorgeous gifts Leanne I especially love the reindeer stocking :) Barb.

Susan said...

Beautiful gifts. Hope the show inspires you this time.

Christine M said...

Tracy has made you some gorgeous presents. That deer is certainly very cute. I love the snowflake bunting. Cute Santa too. Have a good time at the show Leanne.

Fiona said...

Great gifts.. that pretty bunting is rather special...
Hugz

Fee said...

Lovely gifts Leanne - See you at the fair. Hugs - Fee x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What lovely goodies Leanne you were spoilt as well...

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...