Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July

 I received 3 beautiful gifts from  Tracy  and they are beautiful. My pretty stocking is so cute, love the Reindeer.

 I'm sure Tracy has read on my blog how much I love crochet as she made me the most sweetest snowflake bunting,
And I think my santa ornament will look right at home on my christmas tree this year,

Thankyou so much Tracy, I love everything you have made me, thankyou to Cheryll for organising such a fun swap.



I'm off to Hobart tomorrow to go to Craft and Quilt fair, its been a bit disappointing in previous years so I'm hoping  its a bit better this time.

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts and another fun swap

barb's creations said...

What a fun swap this has been, gorgeous gifts Leanne I especially love the reindeer stocking :) Barb.

Susan said...

Beautiful gifts. Hope the show inspires you this time.

Christine M said...

Tracy has made you some gorgeous presents. That deer is certainly very cute. I love the snowflake bunting. Cute Santa too. Have a good time at the show Leanne.

Fiona said...

Great gifts.. that pretty bunting is rather special...
Hugz

Fiona Ransley said...

Lovely gifts Leanne - See you at the fair. Hugs - Fee x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What lovely goodies Leanne you were spoilt as well...

Saturday Sewing Session

 Hi there, do you ever have those weeks where you feel as though you haven't accomplished much? I have had one of those weeks and I do...