Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sydney

 My husband  and I have just  come back from a weekend away in Sydney to Celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary, We had the best time. Catching up with family is always wonderful. Sydney is an amazing place, so fast paced and busy but still so pretty and exciting. 
 Flying into Sydney for the very first time it was awesome to see the Sydney Harbor bridge and the famous Opera House.
 Spending time with my mum and sister was so good, I hadn't seen them for 3 1/2 years.


 It was also nice to just be the two of us and explore the city together.

 Check out this cruise ship, it was the biggest boat I have ever seen,

 Here is my sweet dad at the celebrations last night, we had such a good time.
Before I left I made my sister a little gift, Kim is always surprising me with things so I thought I'd surprise her for a change.

Back to the regular routine again, have a great week. xx

13 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Glad you had a great time away.......

Susan said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time! I am very jealous of those beautiful blue skies too!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents....glad you had a great time x

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Looks like you had a great time.

Susan said...

Hi Leanne it sounds like you had an amazing time. Great photos. X:)

Susan said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend away.....Sydney is good for that! Lovely to spend the time with your family too.

Christine B said...

Looks like you have had a fabulous time Leanne! So pleased for you! Christine x

sunny said...

What a fun time! Thanks for sharing all the pics, as I'll probably never get to Sydney.

retdairyqueen said...

Looks like you had a great time
Love the bag
Go have a look at at what I made shown on my Blog Love it

Lynda said...

It was a great weekend to be in Sydney. What a fantastic celebration and so terrific you could all be together.

a good yarn said...

Sydney was in her best dressed for your visit. So glad you all had such a nice time. Cute bag for your sister.

Janice Holton said...

Welcome home, Leanne! So glad you had a great time with your family and your dad looks so young for having been married for 50 years! Personally made gifts are the best!

Stephany said...

I bet you had a very nice time Leanne. You look like your sister very well.
Nice to see some pics of your family.
And a wonderful bag you have made for your sister!

Love, Steph

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...