Monday, October 25, 2010

Quilt Camp

Over the weekend a group of Tassie Bloggers got together for our first quilt camp, it was held at Hagley farm which was a beautiful spot. The views were lovely and it was so relaxing and pieceful. We sat and stitched and watched the sheep from the window.

Jo and Fee were busy sewing all weekend, Jo was making a beautiful table runner for christmas.


We were given a goodie bag when we got there and each of us made an ornament designed by Marg Lowe, the buttons are Theodora Cleave and are just beautiful. This is my ornament.



Here is all the other ornaments and us with our slippers on all taking photos at the same time. It was a great weekend and I can't wait to do it again next year. I'll share soem more photos tomorrow, right now I must get to work, I hope you found some sewing time over the weekend.





5 comments:

Fer said...

It was a lovely time. Did you get all your bindings done? :)

Stina Blomgren said...

Thankd for showing.. si fun to see you all..:o)
Hmm.. someone doesnt seem to be frozen at all.. no slippers..:O)))

Roseanne said...

It was a great week end had such a great time with all my blogger friends

Susan said...

Oh Leanne it sounds like you had a lovely time.I adore the little ornaments and will be googling them gorgeous buttons. I have just popped a letter in the post and thank you for my delightful buttons xx

Pauline said...

was great to catch up Leanne...was fun eh?

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...