Sunday, October 10, 2010

Remember when

I started this quilt, it seems likes such a long time aqgo, well its nearly finished. This is block number 6. I only have 2 go to then its all done. I enjoy working on these blocks they are nice to do. I think working with such beautiful fabrics helps alot. Look at this old stove, I would love to try cooking on one of these beauties. I had a good sewing day today, I worked on a few christmas gifts which was good, I like to be organised early. I hope you found some sewing time today.


4 comments:

Clara said...

Wow! You are so talented! This block is simply wonderful. a joy for the eyes. Congrats, Clara.

Anonymous said...

almost done, how exciting, your block looks great

Vicki said...

I wish we had had one of these wonderful old ovens on the go behind us today when we were singing. It was so cold that my hands were blue!

DAWNIE said...

Just love Libby's designs - the old oven reminds me of the one we grew up with - makes fabulous food

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...