Sunday, May 22, 2011

I've been busy

The weekends always go so fast don't they. I always try to squeeze in as much sewing as I can, as well as baking for the boys lunch boxes and the usual house work and washing. Yesterday and today I was busy making some new projects. Let me introduce you to..... My new lap top bag.

A cute little wallet to hold my needles and sewing goodies.



Another little bag which is supposed to be a book bag (pattern on moda bakeshop) but I will use it for other things as its a bit small.





And finally I have almost finished a big sewing folder that will hold my current project, Ok a few projects that I have on the go will fit in there quite nicely, like my vignette blocks and my gardeners journal blocks that I'm busy stitching.

All these projects started with the book bag, I liked the pattern so much I thought I could make a few changes and make it bigger or smaller. I joined all my strips together and then quilted it at work on the long arm machine then it was just a matter of cutting out the right sizes. Easy peasy.

So what do you think of my new bags? I hope you like them to.

Until next time, happy quilting.

















10 comments:

Debbie said...

Great bag, which fabric range is it? Looks so bright and fresh, well done!

Isabella said...

Very good Leanne me like

Anonymous said...

Wow! They look great and bright!!

De said...

Busy weekend for you Leanne! Nice bags and I love the heart from the previous post too!

Lynda said...

Those bags looks wonderful Leanne - love the fabrics.

Vicki said...

Bright and useful, Leanne - great effort!

a good yarn said...

Your bags all look amazing! Fantastic fabrics. I marvel at all you manage to achieve. You are inspiration Leanne. Ann :-)

Susie said...

just gorgeous! the colours are lovely too! well done!

Jeni said...

Love the fabric...you have had a full weekend sewing......well done

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Great idea. I need some of them. One for my ipad too.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...