Sunday, October 18, 2015

Halloween

 Good Morning on this lovely sunny but cool Sunday morning, I hope you are all having a nice weekend. I know Halloween isn't really celebrated here in Australia but I love it and I enjoy decorating and making a few goodies just for me to enjoy. I recently got back into some cross stitch and made this little halloween pillow, it was really fun to do,
 Then I made a mug rug, love this pumpkin fabric.


 I enjoyed making the cross stitch pillow so much I decided to make another one, I just put the last stitch in last night so today I'll make it up. There are many free cross stitch patterns on the internet, I found these ones on Pinterest.
 I got some scrapbook papers and made a little bunting. I love how this turned out.
I've also got some very cute pumpkin tea light candles,

Just a bit of fun for my family to enjoy.

I hope you find some sewing time today.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Melanie said...

Love your cross stitches and the mug rug is so cute. I love your Halloween decorations.
I put mine out on Friday and when my youngest Lily saw them them there was an outcry of it's too early. But I think 2 weeks before is fine although I seem t have lost my table runner again! I made it last year and lost it, found it in the summer and put it safe now it's so safe I can't find it. Maybe next year ;)
Happy Halloween xxxxx

a good yarn said...

All very sweet!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are fantastic ❤️

Jo in TAS said...

Gorgeous Leanne, I love halloween decorations too.
See you soon x

Gina said...

Great decorations. I love the BOO cross stitch

Christine B said...

What cute Halloween projects Leanne! Your house is all ready for Trick or Treat! Hope you have had a lovely weekend! Christine x

Melody said...

Fabulous decorating

BeckyB said...

What fun ideas! Do you have the link for the pillow with Halloween on it? This one is perfect!

dotty and the owl said...

Love all your Halloween inspired makes, especially the spooky cross stitch pillow.

Ruth said...

Very cute! It's funny how with the seasons reversed that what we consider fall decorations are in spring for you, and, of course, Christmas goes with snow here, but for you it's summer. Do you have special seasonal summery decorations for Christmas?

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...