Monday, June 30, 2008

Yesterday I spent the afternoon sewing together a couple of blocks for my post card quilt, this is a Leanne Beasley pattern from her book Romancing the road, I collect everyday post cards and I've made quite a few fabric post cards so it was only natural that I just have to make this beautiful quilt, there are 40 post cards in total and I've stitched 10 so far. They are really fun to do.


I also spent a couple of hours working on my christmas in July ornament swap that sarah is running. I had a really good sewing afternoon,

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Very cute, love the quilt!!! The comment you left on Fiona's blog on the other hand was very cheeky and so hurtful!!!! Cathy - Boo Hoo!!

Fiona said...

I love the colours of this quilt. xx

Fer said...

That's so sweet! :o)

Marit said...

What a nice quilt! I love quilts with mix of fabric and stitceries.
and beautiful colors on the fabric.

keslyn said...

Hi Leanne, your postcard quilt is looking great, I love the colours you have choosen. I too spent an Wednesday evening stitching my Chrissy ornament swap (for you).
I will need your postal address so I can post it off soon.
Thanks Kerry

Sarah said...

Had to go and have a look at your comment of Fiona's blog.... lol!! Your quilt is looking great so far leanne!!
x Sarah

Roseanne said...

i like the colours in your post card quilt keep sewing

DA said...

Love this quilt!
Deb from MI

Saturday Sewing Session

 Hi there, do you ever have those weeks where you feel as though you haven't accomplished much? I have had one of those weeks and I do...