Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday was my birthday, I had a wonderful day. It was full of many phone calls from family and friends. My son made me this card and I just had to share it with you. I am saving up for something very special so I asked my husband for money for my birthday which I got. Well Nicky knew I wanted money so he kindly gave me 20 cents from his money box to put towards my collection, I can't tell you just yet what I'm getting as its on order so when I get it home all will be revealed. My wonderful in-laws sent me these beautiful gifts, Dawn you always know what I love. Thank you.

Lillian at work gave me the Farmers Wife cookie book, its full of beautiful recipes and my lovely friend Marina gave me these fabrics. She knows me so well and knows just the fabrics I would love to have.


My friends in Stitching group sent me these wonderful fabrics and pattern to make the 9 patch dolls quilt, the fabrics are beautiful, thankyou Jan. I will have fun playing with all my new fabrics.




11 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Happy Birthday!! You have some lovely pressies and isn't that 20cents the most precious gift! He's a thoughtful boy!

Roseanne said...

Happy bithday. They are very nice presents. Just love the card with the money in it. It all help when you are saving for some thing special.

Mari said...

Happy birthday to You my friend! :) That money card what you got was the most toughfull pressie what I have seen from kids.

Sarah said...

Great to hear you had a wonderful B'day Leanne! What a little treasure your little man is.....
x Sarah
PS: I bet your getting a new sewing maching!

a good yarn said...

Happy Birthday Leanne! You definitely deserve to be spoiled. Your son made a beautiful card. Cheers, Ann.

Pauline said...

happy birthday for yesterday leanne..glad you had a great day..hmmm wonder what ya gettin? huh I watch with interest...lol cheers

My Life and Quilting said...

"Happy Birthday " to you and It sure sounds like that it was wonderful... I think the most precious gift you got was from your son...I hope you keep that special card... I would even keep the money in it.... Best Wishes :)

Oddbjørg said...

A belated Happy Birthday! Lovely birthday presents. Children know exactly what their mother needs ;-)

Chookyblue...... said...

happy birthday.......great goodies there.......

Kate said...

Happy Happy Birthday Leanne, love Nicky's gift, hope your order arrives soon :)

Fer said...

Happy Birthday Leanne! Looks like you did nicely. :)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...