Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wrapped in Paisley

Kansas troubles fabrics are my most favourite fabrics, I have quite a few of the ranges now and I try to make something with each new range, here is my latest creation, its called Wrapped in paisley, its only a smallish quilt as I only had 2 charm packs to play with and a metre of border fabric. I thought it turned out nice.
I haven't done much sewing this week as Lillian had the week off so I ran the shop each day. It was a good week, I managed really well with no problems at all. I slept well each night I can tell you. Being on your feet all day wears you out. Now the weekend is here and its time to get my brand new machine out of the cupboard. I have missed it all week. I'm ready to sew.
Do you have a favourite range of fabrics? I'd love to hear about it.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Leanne. Nice seeing you yesterday. Hope you're enjoying your time with your new sewing machine. Wrapped in Paisley is looking great. You did well with only 2 charm packs.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Quilt.
cheers

Oddbjørg said...

I really like your "Wrapped in Paisley" quilt!

Roseanne said...

It was nice catching up on friday. Boy you are giving your new sewing machine a good working out. Love your quilt.

Bec said...

Lovely quilt, gorgeous fabrics. I love Kansas Troubles Quilters too; though can't pick a favourite, there's too many I like!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...