Saturday, June 9, 2012

Its all about swaps

I have had lots of good mail this week,  I received my swap gifts from Deborah. I was thrilled to bits with the goodies she sent me. Look at those beautiful fat quarters, they are American Jane. I can't wait to use those.  I love the Vintage modern zipper pouch, that will be perfect for storing my sewing supplies.
The table topper Deb made is just beautiful. Thankyou so much. I love everything you sent me and when you would like to do another swap just let me know.
I did a mug rug swap with Simone, this is what I made her, I must take a photo of the pretty mug rug Simone sent me.
 I also received my Once A season swap gifts from Tracey, I have never had crocheted gifts before so these were a real treat. So soft and warm. There were a few choccies in the package but they got eaten by my boys before I had a chance to take the photo.
I love this crochet doiley, its so delicate, thankyou Tracey. My gifts are wonderful.

I have lots more other things to share but I'll save them for later. I'll be back tomorrow to share an update of my sewing room, its looking good. I can't wait to show you.

3 comments:

Mistea said...

Lots of pretties in your mailbox this week - How fun.

So happy you like your gifts, sure hope they help keep the cold out!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Cheryll said...

Your gifts are wonderful. So happy you liked the ones Tracey sent in the Winter OASS!
Cheers :)

Wendy said...

Lovely gifts, the table topper is beautiful and your mug rug is lovely too. Love the crochet!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...