Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lots of fun


This morning the boys and I took advantage of some short lived sunshine and went for a bike ride, they rode and I walked. We went to the reserve just at the corner of our street, after so much rain yesterday there was lots to see. The boys climbed up the big rocks and headed to the lovely waterfalls.




This is the view from the top, it was such a pretty site, the water was so loud gushing down the stream. We spend alot of time here in summer having bbqs. I forget how lucky we are living in such a beautiful part of Tasmania. It wasn't long before the clouds got dark so we headed home for a much needed rest and drink and of course some sewing time for me.



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

It's so pretty there the boys and I use to do that walk alot too, do miss itand it is the one of the pretties parts of Tassy.
Big Hugs
Bec

Teresa said...

Wow you are so lucky to have such a beautiful spot, so close to home, and within walking distance. Great photos

a good yarn said...

I'm happy for you to send some of that rain our way. Things are very dry here. Glad you had the chance to enjoy some rare sunshine. Ann :)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...