Monday, November 2, 2009

More of Campania

I took so many photos at Campanina on Saturday I thought I would share them a few at a time, as saturday was also Halloween the hall was decorated beautifully with quilts and halloween decorations, here are some of them...


This quilt is a design of Deidre's, it was in a Homespun magazine last year, it was great to see it close up.


And the day wouldn't have been complete without a few real life decorations, don't they look great. Tomorrow I'll show you Rosalie's projects, they are gorgeous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the costumes and love the quilts :o)

Marina said...

Hi Leanne
Looks like a fun time you had at Campania. Excellent.
No more work things for me, can get back to the real world.
Marina

Sarah said...

LOL gotta love that spider!
x Sarah

a good yarn said...

Fab Halloween treats!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...