Saturday, February 13, 2010

Busy Lizzie

Yesterday I had a good sewing day, the boys were back at school andI had the day off so there were no interuptions, I finally put my dresden blocks to good use and made a table runner. I'm going into work on Monday to quilt it. I'm so pleased with how it turned out, the Rounneries fabric range is just beautiful. I can 't wait for their new range Rural Jardin to get here, its coming in March.



I was looking on the internet last week at free quilt patterns and I came across a basket quilt, it was stunning so of course I had to start it. I have made 8 blocks already, only 20 more to go. What do you think? They are fun to make, Have a good weekend and I hope you get lots of sewing done. I know I will.






7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

love the blocks adn fabric........a friend sent me some fat 1/4 a few last week......beautiful.......

Jo in TAS said...

I'm lucky to have some Rural Jardin, it's so yummy. Your quilt is going to be gorgeous when it's completed. Are you coming down for the QC gathering?

Cubby House Crafts said...

I popped into Esmes a few weeks ago, was going to say hi but you weren't working. Fell in love with Helen Stubbings quilt that you had on display done in reds... it was just gorgeous Lisa

Tess said...

Rounneries fabric range is beautiful...looks great in everything.
Love you basket blocks...could you share the link...might make some myself.

Stina Blomgren said...

GORGEOUS!!!! :o)
Love this fabric line too..:o)

a good yarn said...

I adore Dresden plate and the Rounnieres fabric is stunning. I do like that basket pattern - it's clever isn't it. It's a contender for my blue fabric quilt. I have ordered a layer cake of Rural Jardin but I'm worried it won't be enough to satisfy! Cheers, Ann :-)

Christine said...

Beautiful, Leanne. I LOVE your Dresden runner and the basket blocks. Fabulous fabric.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...