Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tablerunner and a new bag

I have been sewing like a mad woman all weekend, I got my table runner finished, now its ready to be quilted. It was fun and quick to make. Its just the right size for my kitchen table. Here is a new bag I recieved from sarah for our Friends in Stitching swap, I love it, Sarah did such a good job. Its a pattern by Lynette Anderson and its made in reproduction fabrics. Oh Sarah you know me so well.

The back of the bag is just as beautiful as the front, you are so clever Sarah. Thankyou.


This is the bag I made for Kerry for the swap, I have made a few of these bags. Rules for the swap were you had to have stitchery and ric rac on the bag. I thought mine turned out really well,


I used Rosalie Quinlan fabric and stitchery pattern. I'm glad you like it Kerry.







5 comments:

DAWNIE said...

Hi Leanne - looks like all you girls are pretty chuffed with with you received - they all so lovely p.s love your header - i do have this quilt half made - one day may get to finish it.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the table runner Leanne....and the bags both are gorgeous, how good was this swap.

a good yarn said...

Both bags are fabulous! How lucky you are. The table runner looks terrific. It's good to get a lot of sewing done. Cheers, Ann :-)

Marit Johanne said...

Your table runner is beautiful, I love the colors. And the bag you got has just matching colors! You are right that your swapping partner must have known you well!
The bag you made is very cute too.

Vicki said...

Lovely runner and the bags are gorgeous!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...