Thursday, October 7, 2010

Schnibbles time

The best thing about working ina quilt shop is getting to see all the new things first that come into the shop, On Monday this Schnibbles book came into stock, Lillian showed it to me as soon as she took it out of the box, of course I was all excited to see it as I am whenever new stock comes in. After looking through the book I came up with idea to make some Schnibbles quilts as a little mini quilt of the month. Once we get some customers to join in the fun with us we will make a quilt from the book each month. I have started this one with Park Avenue fabric by the 3 sisters. its looking good so far and when its finished it will be 30 inches square, How cute. I can't wait to get it done. Lillian is making the same quilt in pretty floral fabrics so the customers get to choose what fabrics they want to make theirs in. If you're a regular customer in the shop or even a new one then pop in and sign up for lots of fun. I hope you can join us.


4 comments:

a good yarn said...

Park Avenue looks so pretty made up in that pattern. Schnibbles are incredibly popular - Carrie makes some terrific designs. I have to admit that I'm just a wee bit jealous of you getting to see all the good things first! Ann :-)

Unknown said...

Love how this is coming along..the fabrics really lend themselves to the pattern...
cheers

Melinda said...

I love this book - can't wait to see your Schnibbles.

Kate said...

My schnibble is finished Leanne :)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...