Monday, November 29, 2010

A lovely weekend

I have had a lovely weekend, the weather was beautiful and I got so much sewing done. I quilted my mini basket quilt, now I just need to sew on some binding. I also spent some time hand quilting this baby, I love this quilt and I'm so happy how it turned out. Reproduction fabrics are definately my favourite.

I decided to hand quilt some flowers in the red squares, the design is just the right size and really adds interest, they are fun to do, I think I have quited 8. Only 12 to go.


I also sewed the binding on my first Prairie womens sewing circle quilt, this quilt is so cute.I hope you found some sewing time.




2 comments:

Marina said...

Your little baskets are lovely. I love reproductions as well hee hee..

Susan said...

My Leanne sounds like you have had quite a busy weekend sewing. Love the quilts, never worked with repoduction fabrics yours look lovely. hugs susan

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...