Sunday, December 5, 2010

Its looking alot like Christmas

During the week the boys and I set up our christmas tree, I'm sure as the boys get older our tree looks smaller than the year before. Its decorated beautifully with bought and hand made decorations. Some are very special as they were gifts and others are made by the boys at school and I made some to.
Nicky made this reindeer from pegs, isn't it a great idea. Its very cute.

This is a cross stitch ornament I made a few years ago,


I also made this one from a Marg Lowe Pattern and Theodora Cleave buttons.
Do you have special ornaments on your tree?



5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all Gorgeous...
cheers

Ruth said...

Looks lovely! Yes, we have many gifted and hand made ornaments that I love to use. Lots were from my parents and are quite old. One of my favorites is an old plastic lion that glows in the dark that my Dad gave me probably 55 or so years ago. It isn't really pretty, but my Dad actually purchased the set of glow in the dark animals and I got the lion - that was very unusual for him to do.

Susan said...

Your tree looks fab and I adore the little reindeer. What a cool idea.

CJ said...

Isn't that the best thing about putting up the Christmas tree, that walk down memory lane...

Your tree looks lovely.

Kym said...

Hi there, every thing looks so lovely, I thought I had better start getting into this blogging thing so here goes :)
see you at work
xxx

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...