Monday, February 28, 2011

Another finish

One last finish for February to put on my OPAM list is My Garden by Lynette Anderson, I have been doing this sweet little quilt as a sample for the shop where I work. It was a block of the month so its been in the making for the last 9 months. Finally its all done. The buttons really make this quilt, they are beautifully painted and just so cute.
The house block is my favourite.
We are going to be doing Lynettes next button BOM which is christmas related, It starts next month and from a few snippets that I've seen its looks lovely.
I hope you found some sewing time today.




7 comments:

De said...

Looks great!

Pauline said...

very cute Leanne, love it!

Isabella said...

Looks great leanne

Ruth said...

That's a darling quilt! I reminds me of the pillow pattern I stitched and is all ready to make into a pillow. Do you remember the house pattern by Lynette you sent me? It is adorable, and finished except for sewing it into a pillow cover. When will I ever do that????? Soon, I hope.

Lynda said...

Leanne - the fabrics you've chosen are so pretty and finish off your stitcheries beautifully.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Leanne, the quilt is just so gorgeous...

Stitched With Prayer said...

OH,I love these stitcheries! What a wonderful quilt. Hugs...

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...