Friday, April 4, 2014

Sewing

 Last week I shared with you what I made my partner for the Gail pan swap, well this week I would like to show you what I made. Isn't it just so cute. This gift was made for Lynda from our friends in stitching group.
 A little carry bag with a matching needle case. It was so much  to make and it didn't take very long. I finally cut into my tilda fabrics, no point having them there if I'm not going to use them .

Tonight I'm joining in Friday night with friends, go here and sign up if you would like to sew with us tonight.

Have a great day.

7 comments:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

It is very cute..well done.

Cheryll said...

Really a lovely set! Well done! :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous set!!!!

Fiona said...

very lovely set...
Hugz

Susan said...

Very sweet. The Tilda fabrics look great.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Leanne...beautiful it is a gorgeous set...

Christine M said...

Just lovely Leanne!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...