These are the gifts I made for my Christmas in July swap partner Anna, (no blog) All of them were so much fun to make, especially the christmas candle mat.
I used Gail Pans pin cushion pattern from her new book and added Lynette Anderson's reindeers, Pretty nifty don't you think?
I love pin cushions so I had to make this one also designed by Gail. Glad you liked everything Anna.
Have a wonderful week everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The big 5 0
Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...
-
Hi there, remember me. Its been so long since I did a blog post I'm having to learn all over again. There have been some major changes...
-
I was thrilled to be asked to join in Janice's and Jen's blog hop and make this sweet little mini quilt, the pattern is delightf...
-
I am enjoying making this quilt so much, I'm trying to work on it whenever I can. As I don't have a sewing room I have to set up at...
10 comments:
Lovely gifts, Leanne, I bet Anna was thrilled.
Gorgeous set of gifts, lovely stitching.
Your work is so lovely Leanne. Love the fabrics you used.
Good Morning Leanne,
Those are lovely. Love the colors and the stitching is perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Bobbie Lynn
Lovely gifts! I would be please to receive any of them.
Beautiful gifts, Leanne. I'm sure Anna just loved them.
How cute! Love the reindeers :o)
Lovely gifts all around but I especially like the reindeer. Such a simple design but absolutely cute as!! xx debbie
Gorgeous gifts Leanne, I am sure Anna was very happy with these...
Lovely gifts. I am sure she will like it.
Post a Comment