Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hexagon fun

 I have had a fun Sunday playing with hexagons, I have gone through all my scraps and found the most pretty Tilda fabrics, I think these will will become a rectangle style cushion for my lounge, the blues are so pretty and it will go nicely with the others cushions I have made.
 I love fussy cutting fabrics for hexagons, they really give the design some interest.


 I also cut and basted lots and lots of Fig tree hexagon, these are for my new design, so many pretty colours, I loved playing with these this afternoon, now for tonights entertainment I will start sewing them together.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and  you found time to spend on your sewing projects.

10 comments:

Oddbjørg said...

Oh, you have done a lot! Exciting to see what the finish results will be.

Cardygirl said...

So very pretty!

Lorraine said...

Love these....such fun to play with hexies!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous

Susan said...

Very, very pretty. Prepping them is so much fun.

Christine B said...

Hello Leanne! What fabulous hexagons... I recognise a lot of the fabrics!! So pretty! Can't wait to see what you make! I am going to make your hexagon table runner patter (from homespun) this year! I have never attempted hexagons before but I do love how they look so I am determined to try it!! Have a lovely week! :) xx

Maria said...

Beautiful fabrics, Leanne :-)

Christine M said...

So many pretty hexagons!

a good yarn said...

You can't beat hexies and especially when they are fussy cut. Can't wait to see the finished projects. Happy to be in suspense.

Anthea said...

Hexy's & Fig Tree - Leanne, what could be better?!
Can't wait to see the new project...

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...