Saturday, May 2, 2015

Quilts for sale

 Like most quilters I have lots and lots of quilts, so many in fact I thought I would like to try and sell some. I'm not really sure how much  to put on these quilts so if you think they are too expensive then please make me an offer. I haven't sold a quilt before.
 This quilt is called Remember, designed by Libby Richardson. The size is 62 x 63 inches. Lots of applique and stitchery. Price $250 + Postage.



 This quilt is so pretty, applique flowers  with stitchery centres, I can't remember the name of this quilt. Size 59 x 59 inches. Price $200 + Postage



 This is a great lap quilt, perfect for a man. Made in reproduction fabrics.  Price $200 + postage

 This quilt is 71 x 61 inches, Price is $200 + Postage.

All these quilts have been made by me and have been professionally quilted. They have wool batting.

I will ship international, I'll just need to get a price first.

If you would like to see more photos of any of these quilts please let me know.

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

6 comments:

Kim said...

These are beautiful Leanne

Anthea said...

Hi Leanne - these are all such beautiful quilts - I'm sure you'll find a new loving home for them eventually

sunny said...

Good luck! They're gorgeous. I already have too many quilts myself.

Christine B said...

Pretty quilts Leanne! I hope they sell! :) x

Susan said...

Good luck. Pricing quilts is very tricky.......there's a lot of love in them too.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

lovely quilts

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...