Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas 2016

 Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day with your families. Mine was lovely. Hot but nice just the same. Summer is definately here and 32 degrees in Tassie is a \hot day for sure.
 Christmas day I always take some family photos. each year my boys get bigger and bigger.

 Even though they eat me out of house and home, I wouldn't change a thing.
 I had fun incorporating my sewing projects with my Christmas decorations, I made this runner especially for my coffee table in the lounge. Its not quilted yet but i used it anyway.
 I also made a new runner for the kitchen dresser.
 I had a few scraps left over that I decided to use and make little baskets, they turned out so cute.
 I love this one with the recipe on the front.

I was very lucky and received some beautiful gifts. I have some  very talented friends that's for sure, I'll be back in a day or so to share what I got.


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Christine B said...

Glad you had a lovely Christmas Leanne! Lovely family photos! I love both your table runners and the fabric baskets are very cute..... just like the ones I received! Thank you!! Have a Happy New Year! Hugs Christine x

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely family photos. Your projects look great.

sunny said...

Looks like a lovely Christmas, spent with family. And even better that you've been finding some time to sew. Love your little baskets. Happy New Year!!

Anthea said...

Hi Leanne
Glad you had a lovely Christmas - all those muscles would certainly need plenty of food to help them grow! - I always love to see your decorating - I'll be 'doing a Leanne' & spending early morning time in my sewing room during these holidays.
x

a good yarn said...

My word those boys of yours have grown into young men. I'm not surprised they eat you out of house and home! Yes, Christmas was - still is - hot. 32 degC is high for Tassie. Your Christmas decorating is lovely and so pretty.

Lynda said...

Merry Christmas Leanne - looks like it was a fantastic day.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...