Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2 New Designs

 I'm very excited to share my latest 2 designs with you all. Introducing " Baby Love." A pretty Baby Bunting decorated with my stitchery designs
 Don't you just love this pram. Makes me wish I had a  baby girl, Nah not really. I'm well and truly over that now. I like my good nights sleep every night. And now my boys are teenagers I have much more time on my hands to do the things I love to do like sew and design pretty projects.

 The baby quilt was such a delight to work on, The fabrics are  by Aneela Hooey and  called Posy are just so cute. It was fun fussy cutting a few prints to include in the quilt.

 Of course it wouldn't  be complete without a few cute stitcheries thrown in the mix.

 The photography is so beautiful, I especially love the bunting pages. Its so pretty and makes my projects shine. I would love to be there for a photo shoot one day, just to see what they do with my projects and how many photos they take before they decide on the "Right" one.

If you look closely you can see my bunting sharing the cover with lots of other amazingly beautiful designs.
If you are looking for this wonderful magazine its out now in Newsagents. Patchwork and Stitching Vol 16 No 3

Have a wonderful week, hope you find some sewing time.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne congrats your designs are so cute,love the fabric,well done xx

Jeanette said...

Congratulations. The bunting & quilt are beautiful. Hugs, xx

Christine M said...

What gorgeous projects, Leanne. I love that little pram too.

Annie said...

Clever Girl Leanne - the photo's do look amazing - but wow - how talented are you????

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Congratulations Leanne. love your new design, they are so cute.

Susan said...

Congratulations. Both really pretty projects.

a good yarn said...

Well done Leanne! Another marvellous set of projects. It's that little touch of stitchery that makes them so special.

Christine B said...

Hello Leanne! Congratulations! How exciting it must be to see one of your own designs in print!! Have a lovely week! :) xx

Anthea said...

two more beautiful Leanne designs! Well Done, my friend, they're both so sweet...

Susan said...

More delightful projects Leanne! I love the shape of the bunting! And the fabric you have chosen is just perfect!

Bobbie Lynn said...

Hi Leanne,
So sorry to hear about the boys being sick : (.
Hope they are feeling much better.

I love your gladiolus, so beautiful. I have not grown them in a long while. Maybe next year.

I just love your latest project, the baby bunting and quilt. Lovely colors of fabric.
Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
Blessings!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Both are fantastic Leanne x

Cathy said...

I love these projects! Great work famous stitching buddy xxx

Stephany said...

Your projects are wonderful Leanne! You did a good job. I love the colours from the hexagon quilt.
Steph

sunny said...

LOVE the bunting!! I need to move to Australia so I can buy the awesome magazines that you publish in.

Melanie said...

The bunting and the quilt are so cute. I love the colours in the quilt. Well done you. Xxxx

Swedish Scrapper said...

I just came over from IG (@agalinsweden) and I just love your round bunting and pram embroidery. From one Lizzie to another, you rock!

Swedish Scrapper said...

I just came over from IG (@agalinsweden) and I just love your round bunting and pram embroidery. From one Lizzie to another, you rock!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...