Monday, September 19, 2011

Exciting mail from America

When I have time, I love to sit and look at other blogs, it was recently I discovered Cath Kidston through blogland and immediately I liked what I saw and I had to have some of her products for myself. I bought these products from Amazon, first is Cath's book SEW. Its full of beautiful projects and I even got some fabric with the book to make the bag on the front cover, how cool is that!!!

This recipe organiser is just so sweet, the pages are beautiful. I can't wait to write my favourite recipes inside.




Beautiful writing paper, I love writing letters.





A booklet full of cards, they are just gorgeous, I don't think I can bear to part with them.







A folder full of mini cards, these are perfect little gift cards.








So cute are all of Cath Kidston products. I have some fabric coming my way very soon, (thanks Karen) I can't wait for it to arrive, then I can start on my very own Cath Kidston quilt.


What products are out there that you love? I'd love to hear about them.











5 comments:

a good yarn said...

Oh my, they are so pretty! Cath Kidson has such a lovely range it's hard to resist. Have you seen Cabbages & Roses? ann :-)

Anonymous said...

i love Cath Kidson stuff so pretty

Kathy said...

We love Cath Kidston here in our house, and have several lovely pieces from her collection. My daughter is on the mailing list for the catalogue, which we both drool over! The sewing bag I bring to the shop is a CK one :)

Wendy said...

Your new things look very pretty. I really love Anni Downs patterns and things at the moment!

Sweet Cinnamon Stitches said...

That's a lovely book & the cards are very pretty.
Cheers....Jane.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...