Friday, September 30, 2011

Good mail from over the sea

A few weeks ago I did a little swap with my new blogger friend LuAnn, I love the fact I have made so many new friends world wide since I started my blog. Here are the goodies LuAnn sent me, they arrived yesterday. Beautiful Fig tree quilts fabrics, rotary blades, patterns and my 2 favourite magazines. Thanks so much LuAnn. I will enjoy everything you sent me.

I also recevied my beautiful Cath Kidston fabric, I have 3 fat quarters so its a good start. Its so pretty.



My friend Jan sent me this cute tumbler kit for my birthday, it is full of reproduction fabrics and muslin so I will enjoy putting this beauty together.





And last but not least I got some more flower sugar fabrics. I found these on e-bay UK. They are my favourite fabrics right now. So fresh and pretty.

I'll be back over the weekend to share a new project I have been working on.


Happy sewing.







6 comments:

Vicki said...

You won't want to leave them and go to work today!

Darlene said...

So many beautiful treasures to enjoy. Can't wait to see your new project.

a good yarn said...

Lots of wonderful goodies for you to enjoy! ann :-)

Susie said...

Lucky lady!! Everything is wonderful! Enjoy! Happy Stitching, Susie

Quilt Kitty said...

Wow, LuAnn is a real sweetie, what a great parcel to recieve. I hope your birthday was great. That Flower Sugar just gets better & better every time I see it. Tracee xx

LuAnn said...

Hey Glad the package finally arrived and that you liked what I sent. I love the Cath Kidson, too, and of course Flower Sugar. I'm still thinking of what I can send for Christmas.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...