Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Projects

 I have had a wonderful week in my sewing room. ( I don't think I'll ever get sick of saying that) I still can't believe I actually have a sewing room. A room just for me and my crafts. Life is good.
I saw this cute little basket on line so I just had to make it. I used my tilda fabrics and it turned out so cute.
 I also made some pretty needle cases for work. The fabric is by Helen Stubbings and Esmes has the whole range. Its so pretty.

 I finished a new table runner for my kitchen dresser. Now Spring is here my kitchen looks bright and cheery.
 I just love these Vintage modern fabrics.
 I also love this pretty pile of fabric, Pulled from  my stash to make a new quilt.
 I am making Leanne's house quilt, which is an old pattern  and I think her very first block of the month.
I have made another quilt by leanne and I thought this one would make a nice companion.
Last night I got the first block together and even did some stitching.

Today I plan to bake and of course do some sewing.

Have a wonderful weekend.

19 comments:

Lynda said...

Leanne's House is a wonderful quilt to use up all your pretty scraps (that's what I did). The tablerunner looks wonderful on the dresser. It's fantastic to read how happy you are in your new sewing room.

Anonymous said...

wow Leanne love your cute bag and really love your table runner,can i ask where you got the pattern please,lol,i also love vintage modern,well done leanne and have a good weekend.xx

barb's creations said...

I've mad many of these bags,love the fabric on yours.The tablerunner is just gorgeous,love vintage modern too.Look forward to seeing more progress pic's of the Leanne Beasley quilt as it grows :) Barb.

Christine M said...

You have been busy Leanne. Everything looks so lovely. I made the Leanne's House quilt a few years ago and loved it. It now hangs behind my treadle machine. It was my first totally hand made quilt and is so pretty. Enjoy your stitching! Hugs, Christine

Michelle said...

I love the fabrics you have chosen for Leannes quilt, and the runner is so cute... I can feel the love about your sewing room... enjoy!

Wendy said...

I love all your projects Leanne, especially the table runner, it looks lovely on your kitchen dresser.

Grit said...

All your projects are so beautiful.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely finishes....

Roseanne said...

They all look wonderful I do love your tablerunner very happy fabric.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Love love love it all.

Anthea said...

Leanne you have been a busy girl! I love that runner, and the quilt will be stunning I 'm sure... no wonder you are so happy in your Studio, I would be too if i had that much space to call my own!

Cheryll said...

Everything in your post is wonderful!
Have another great day in ...
YOUR SEWING ROOM! :)

Quilt Kitty said...

Hi Leanne, so many beautiful things made in a week. I love your table runner, Vintage MOdern is so pretty. I did a stitching class with Helen last Friday, such fun. Tracee xx

rosa said...

Te ha quedado una cesta preciosa,besos

Susie said...

Such a bright and cheerful table runner and as you say, perfect for spring. I am looking forward to seeing the progress of your new quilt. Happy Stitching, Susie

Chookyblue...... said...

told you you would never get sick of being in your own space.......nice projects.....

Stephany said...

What a nice tablerunner! It fits perfect on your kitchen dresser.I like the colors. And the tilda basket is also gorgeous.

Steph

Amira@littlemushroomcap said...

I love the table runner.. It is so beautiful. Great to find one more Aussie to follow.. Come and visit me at http://littlemushroomcap.blogspot.com.. I am quite new to quilts...

Deborah said...

So many beautiful projects!

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...